Thursday, January 6, 2011

"Rios, Boxer" 30x30 oil on canvas

Here is the painting I did in Sharon's class in December. Unfortunately, holidays intervened and I was unable to post until today. I have sorely neglected my blog and totally understand if no one is checking in. I do plan to post as often as possible, and in fact will have some drawings from my drawing class in the next few days. I'm learning so much in my classes. Really enjoying working larger. This one is 30x30, and I'm currently working on one that is 24x36. The work in the classes is very different than the daily painting I was doing when I created the blog, and doesn't lend itself to frequent postings. So, please bear with me. Daily painting will return in the summer, I hope. For now, I will post when these larger paintings are completed, and look forward to comments and input.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to be working in such a large format. I'm envious.
    This one is very strong and looks as though it was fun to do.
    So glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete