Friday, November 5, 2010

Connie & Pigeon (18 x 24 oil on canvas)

I know, weeks go by and I post nothing, then two in one day. Inconsistent. But it's the end of two weeks of class, so here's what I've been working on. Unfortunately, bad photo. Color is off, as well as some glare. But I was so happy to get back to painting. And in spite of some drawing accuracy issues, I was pleased with my progress on this as a re-entry painting. I'm ready to work hard and make progress, and I'll post occasionally as paintings and drawings warrant.

3 comments:

  1. So happy to see you back. This is a wonderful painting. The composition is just so great. How big is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, now I see the size in the title. Good size. Didn't notice the title because all my attention was on the painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks much, Shirley. It was a good start back. I'm energized and ready to learn. Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete