Monday, October 11, 2010

Hiatus Continued. . .


Fabulous Fall Foliage here in VT. A lovely mountain stream I shot while hiking near Camel's Hump Mountain, and a shot of our driveway with the changing leaves on the young maple trees. It is so beautiful here this time of year. Everywhere you look is a picture.

My hiatus from painting continues another week at least. I am having a long-buried wisdom tooth removed tomorrow, so will recover in this beautiful place for the rest of the week. Assuming all goes well, I will be back to NY and art classes next week. For now, enjoy my photography. . .

Keep painting friends.

3 comments:

  1. Tonya,
    Hoping for a quick recovery from the dental ordeal. Have a safe trip back to NY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all goes well with the dentist. Your photographs are gorgeous; that first one is a painting for you to do when your hiatus is over.

    ReplyDelete